- 12 slices
- 15 minutes
- 65 minutes
- An RDF Converted Wikimedia Event Stream
- An RSP Engine
- Heat oven to 325° F. Butter and flour a 12-cup Bundt pan. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, salt, baking soda, and baking powder.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the butter, granulated sugar, and lemon zest on medium-high until light and fluffy, 3 to 4 minutes. Beat in 4 tablespoons of the lemon juice, then the eggs, one at a time, scraping down the sides of the bowl as necessary.
- Reduce mixer speed to low. Add half the flour mixture, then the yogurt, and then the remaining flour mixture. Mix just until combined (do not overmix).
- Transfer the batter to the prepared pan and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 65 to 75 minutes. Cool the cake in the pan for 30 minutes, then turn it out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the confectioners’ sugar and 1 of the remaining tablespoons of lemon juice until smooth, adding the remaining lemon juice as necessary to create a thick, but pourable glaze.
A recent challenge triggered a real-time data analysis of WES data, most of which focus on the data visualization aspect[^2]. The projects empower simple statistical analyses such as comparison of bot vs human editor, minor vs major changes detection, or categorizing the type of events.
More delicious recipes
This is one of the many fantastic recipes available on this blog